- DSAsked on May 29, 2011 at 10:14 PMHow do I delete the original email I entered and then update with a new one?
This is a re-post of a comment on Setting up Email Notifications
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 29, 2011 at 10:24 PM
Here's what to do:
1. Load your form in the form builder/editor
2. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click "Email Alerts"
3. Click the notification in which you want to change your email address
4. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button
5. Click the current email address in the "Recipient Email" field, select all of it [Ctrl + A] and enter the new one
6. Click "Finish" and save the update
(See this user guide article for details with illustrations)
Please let us know if there are other form related matters with which you require assistance.
- BegonAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 06:26 AM
In the provide sender and recipient details should do I write something appart from the email address?
Thanks for the support.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 08:39 AM
Since this thread is an old thread, I've moved your query to a separate thread which shall be addressed shortly.