What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Here's what to do:
1. Load your form in the form builder/editor
2. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click "Email Alerts"
3. Click the notification in which you want to change your email address
4. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button
5. Click the current email address in the "Recipient Email" field, select all of it [Ctrl + A] and enter the new one
6. Click "Finish" and save the update
(See this user guide article for details with illustrations)
Please let us know if there are other form related matters with which you require assistance.
In the provide sender and recipient details should do I write something appart from the email address?
Thanks for the support.
Since this thread is an old thread, I've moved your query to a separate thread which shall be addressed shortly.