- Manish JainAsked on October 17, 2013 at 01:38 PM
with the steps given by you, i was able to add a form to FB page,
not i m trying to add Contact us form on FB, using Stastic HTML iframe tabs,
when i search it in Fb tool bar, it says already added, but when i click on tab to edit,
i dont get the option to paste the code..
- EliezerNAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 03:05 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Please make sure after you click on Edit tab you choose Content option.
However, if you are not getting even those options, it could be that you are not following the correct steps to add the second tab. Please, make sure to follow these steps to add the second tab for your form:
1. After embeding and saving your first form and while viewing the tab in facebook, click on Edit Tab button.
2. Then click on More Options and select on Add more tabs to this page... button.
3. There choose the number of the tab you'll add and follow the directions given by the system.
4. Then you will see the new tab.
5. Then repeat the step one by clicking on Edit tab to embed the code of your form:
6. Then, if you want to change the name of the tab, go to More Otpions as in the step 2, there you'll be able to change the tab name in the Facebook Settingssection and click on Save tab name.
Finally Save and publish your tab with your form.
I hope this helps, however if you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.
- Manish JainAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 09:37 AMThank u so much for ur mail. i m able to add the tabs now.
If i want to edit the welcome page how do i do it??
& where can i get more apps for html code??
- EliezerNAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 11:47 AM
It's nice to know that you were able to add the new tab with the form.
When you say how to do to edit the Welcome page, are you refering to the name of the tab that is "Welcome" by default? If so, you can do it following the step number 6.
These are more alternative apps:
Alternative iFrame apps for your Facebook page
2. iFrame Apps
You can find them at this guide: Adding Forms to Facebook.
Please let us know if you need further assistance with this or kindly open a new thread.
Thank for using Jotform.
- Manish JainAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 12:17 PMThanx for ur reply.
Sir, I m not talking about changing welcome name, I want to add content
inside the welcome page,
like image & text. how do I do that??
- EliezerNAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 02:19 PM
Thanks for contacting.
If you need to add images or text to the page, you only need to edit the form from the form builder and the changes will be reflected in the welcome page after embeding the form.
To add images to the form, please follow these steps:
1. While editing your form choose Image option under the Power Tools tab.
2. Then choose the way you wish to add the image and click on next.
Then just follow the steps required by the system.
To Add text to the form user our Free Text (HTML) feature:
1. Choose Free Text (HTML) option from the Power Tools tab.
2. Then, click on HTML area and enter the text you need.
Then save your form and embed it to your fb page. My example looks in this way:
I hope this helps.