- ARAGAsked on May 30, 2011 at 06:53 AM
I did sent a request while ago. And it's very important to me in making still use of jotform in the future or search for an alternative product.
It's custom error messages, cause i am not using it for an english target audience.
My accountname is ARAG
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Reports, Turbocharged!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 30, 2011 at 07:17 AM
You'll be happy to know that the text of error messages can now be edited to suit your needs.
1. Load the form in question into the form builder/editor
2. Click "Preferences" in the toolbar
3. Click the "Advanced Settings" tab
4. Click "Edit Form Warnings"
5. Hover your mouse over the message you wish to edit, click it, make the change and click "Ok"
6. Click "Save", click *"Close Settings" and save your update
*If you wish to make additional changes in the Preferences, the updated form can be saved while leaving the Preferences window open.
Thanks for asking and please feel free to enquire more about this and other features of our forms.