- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on October 18, 2013 at 01:45 AMHi I'm having the exact same problem as bpaedit. We were sucessfully using jotforms on our google site intranet until a few days ago and then they stopped wrking. The iframe gadget is still inplace withthe original URL and settings but we can no long see the jotform. Can you help?Asked by bpaedit on October 18, 2013 at 12:20 AM
I use the iframe embed method to include my form on google site. It worked well before but not these few days. The form doesn't appear (as show in the screenshot) I tried to do the embed procedures again and again but it didn't work. Any idea what's going on?
- khrisellAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 02:05 AM
There is a current issue with Google now that according to the trending topics of the other users aswell. The iframe used to work fine within google sites for Google Chrome, there must have been some changes within the Chrome program that is blocking outside forms within iframe now.
Beginning with Chrome 30.0 Google made a change that requires all elements on the page to originate from HTTPS meaning if you previously had a form, gadget, etc that was either hosted on or contained content from a site that is NOT a secure site (HTTPS) then that content will not show if you are using Google Chrome version 30.0 or later.
If you want to get your iframe content working again, you'll need to make sure that the form you will add is a secure form. If this won't work, please let us know so that we could further investigate.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- khrisellAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 02:13 AM
In addition to my response, please check this forum of google about the issue.
- MargieBAnswered on November 18, 2014 at 04:11 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 18, 2014 at 05:20 PM
I have created a separate post for you question here http://www.jotform.com/answers/461107
We will attend to it shortly.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 10:11 AM
I have moved your inquiry to another thread so that we can assist you better.
This is the URL of the new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/543837
Thank you for understanding.