- firriggAsked on October 18, 2013 at 09:54 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Thanks for contacting us, please elaborate more on what you you will like to restore defaults. Please explain on what you wish to achieve so that we can be able to assist you.
- firriggAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Label align always defaults to the right on Auto setting. However I'm pretty sure I have not had this problem in the past, so I am thinking if I could restore the default value for this it would simplify things.
Thanks for your interest
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 18, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Hello Firrig, the problem is that your Form Preferences regarding Field Styles under Label Alignment are currently set to Right. Please change it to left to have the Auto defaults to Left
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Preferences
3. Click Field Styles
4. Change the Label Alignment to Left
If you need further assistance, feel free to post your concerns or inquiries you might have. Thanks
- firriggAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Thank you for your fast response, and your advice, it is much appreciated.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 18, 2013 at 11:30 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. If you need further assistance, you can always post it on a new thread. Thanks