- SuncoastCCAsked on October 18, 2013 at 11:18 AM
I have a form thas asks if someone who is a club member...
And, if NOT a club member (says NO)... I display... "sorry this is for club members"... and I encourage them to go join... and offer up a link to the membership page.
BUT... I also thought it would be nice to "HIDE" the submit button and/or the Captcha if possible.
I set it up in conditions.. .but it didn't work. Is it possible to do that, or not?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 18, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Hello, you can easily fix this by doing the following:
1. Go to "Setup & Embed" tab and click "Conditions". Conditions Wizard will popup.
2. Click Saved Conditions button
3. Deleting existing condition
4.Create 2 new conditions following these rule sets:
IF "Are you current member" is "Yes" then
"Show" the "Short Comment"
"Show" the "Enter the message as it's shown"
"Show" the "Submit" button
IF "Are you current member is "No" then
"Show" the your long message
Here is the demo form I created for you may clone this form and further customize it.
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks