- SuncoastCCAsked on October 18, 2013 at 11:31 AM
I'm having to keep redoing things on the form, cause' it gets STUCK saving and saving and saving... and I give up.
Is there something going on with your site?
AM FRUSTRATED!!!! Have added a person THREE times now, to notifications, but it will not save.
- EliezerNAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
We have not experienced issues on our page recently. I are not experiencing problems with our Save function neither. It could be an issue from your side, so in order to resolve the issue I have cleared your forms caches and I would recommend you to do the same from your account, to know how to do it please follwo these steps:
1. While logged in your account click on the icon that seems a person.
2. Choose Account option.
3. Then select Settings tab from the left side menu.
4. Click on Clear Cache button.
Clearing your browser caches and cookies might help to resole the issue, too.
I would also suggest you to clone your form which you are having issues with, then continue editing the cloned one. To know how to clone your form refer this guide: Form Cloning
I hope this helps, however if you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.