- cstrongAsked on October 18, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Is there a way that submissions can be saved to the google drive in a google doc (excl) spreadsheet?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 18, 2013 at 01:09 PM
Yes we have integration with Google Doc or Google Spreadsheet. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Integrations.
3. Click Document Sharing tab
4. Click Google Spreadsheets
Before you can integrate you need to authorize a connection between this form and your Google account. Please follow the steps here:
1. Click Authorize button
2. If you are currently logged in into your Google account, it will show this page. Otherwise it will prompt you to log in to your Google account.
3. Click Next
4. Enter the details for the Folder name and the Spreadsheet name and you are done.
- cstrongAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 01:21 PMThank you so much!
Meetings & Incentives
913.671.8500 x 316
firstname.lastname@example.org | acendas.com