- Ahmed OsamaAsked on October 18, 2013 at 01:42 PM
how can i put a unique number to my registration form and the number appear to the user to come to the marathon with his application number ?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 02:51 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can add an Unique ID field to the form:
That field is hidden on the form, but you can show its value to user on a form Thank You Page:
Additionally, you can add a Form Email Autoresponder with this unique number.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance on this. We will be happy to help.
- cairorunnersAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 06:19 PM
but how can i make this uiquieID start from 1 and the next submition number 2 and then 3 and so on ??
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 06:22 PM
We'll respond to your own thread. Link here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/280944-.
- cairorunnersAnswered on October 19, 2013 at 01:01 PM
i added a unique id to the form but i cant find it in the list to add it in the thank you page what shall i do ?