- jimzuckermanAsked on October 18, 2013 at 02:31 PM
I see this instruction on your website, but forgive me, it's not clear. When I get to the sender and recipient
details, how can fill out the sender's email? I don't know what it will be? And what is 'reply to email'?
Can you make this clear, please?
- EliezerNAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 03:40 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Please check the next explanation about the email settings in the notifications of your forms:
1. Sender Name: Choose the Name field of your form. That is the field where your form user enters his/her name:
2. Sender Email: You can choose our noreply@ default emails or you can setup your own custom sender emails by usig any of this methods:
The Sender Email is the From Email address where the notification email come from. The notification email is the one you receive in your inbox when a user has submitted your form:
3. Reply-to email: Choose the Email field of your form. That is the field where your form users enter their email address and the one you will reply to if necessary:
4. The Recipient Email: You need to enter your own email where you want to receive the notification email whenever a user submits your form.
After that you just need to click on Finish and save your form.
I hope this helps you to understand better the way the email alerts works, however, feel free to contact us if you need further assistance or kindly open a new thread to make unrelated questions.
Thanks for using Jotform.