- clafondAsked on October 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Once upon a time my form was functioning fine and sending me notifications. I didn't edit anything.
In the last week there were 3 applications for which I did not recieve notifications.
I logged in and created a second notification. I did a test and the second notification works but the first notification still doesn't.
I am concerned - a missed notification is potentially a $1500 loss.
Has this happened to anyone else before?
Do I need to do a daily check on my forms?
- khrisellAnswered on October 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Can you check the first notification on your form.
I can see that the Sender name is not yet configured. Please set that up and test an actual submission and check if that would fix the issue.
Please let us know if problem persists so that we could further investigate.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- khrisellAnswered on October 19, 2013 at 12:33 AM
In addition to my response. I can see that both notification settings you have on your form is having th same recepient email. You can delete the other one that you are having problem with.
When you open the notification settings you will see an option to delete the notification below..
Please let us know if you need further assistance.