- yukanAsked on May 30, 2011 at 04:28 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 30, 2011 at 06:03 PM
To my knowledge there isn't a way to add tax on a Paypal Pro payment tool. This seems like a neat feature to implement though so I have created a request ticket and forwarded this to our developers.
We will notify you of any progress made regarding this matter. Please be advised that we cannot give a lead time for completion of feature requests or whether requests will be granted or not.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 31, 2011 at 02:21 AM
We have added this suggestion as a feature request. Thanks.
- cpamericaAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 02:53 PM
Has this feature been implemented?
- KadeJMAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 03:23 PM
As far as I can tell it doesn't look like we've done anything with this one yet. I have sent a reminder notice to check with the developer who is assigned to this request to see if I can find out more information on what we're doing with this. I will get back to you as soon as I know something more.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 07:37 AM
Adding tax to the products on forms integrated with Paypal Pro is now possible.