Request to change username

  • Profile Image
    Asked on May 30, 2011 at 04:51 PM



    I would like to change my USERNAME from (yoowasef) to (aymstrong)

    Is it possible to change the username ?


    If not possible, i already created another account under the name (aymstrong), can i cancel the PAYMENT on (yoowasef) ?

  • Profile Image
    Answered on May 30, 2011 at 05:29 PM


    I don't think it's possible to change your username to an account that already exists. I can instead cancel the Premium subscription on yoowasef but I couldn't find the details to the subscription on our credit card payment gateway, Plimus.

    Do you still remember if you pay via Paypal or credit card?

    If you have paid via Paypal:

    1. Log in to your PayPal account
    2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
    3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
    4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.

    If you have paid via credit card (Plimus):

    1.  Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
    2.  Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page
    3.  Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
    If you're having problems cancelling on Plimus, I can do the cancellation for you but I would need the emal address used for the paid subscription via Plimus.

    Feel free to post again if you're having issues with cancelling. Thank you.


  • Profile Image
    Answered on May 30, 2011 at 07:26 PM

    Can you then change my username from (yoowasef) to (aymstrong308)
    Because i totally forgot my password for Plimus. long time ago.

    Changing the user name will solve my problems.

    Thank You

  • Profile Image
    Answered on May 31, 2011 at 04:03 AM

    I have already completed this.

    Please do not post the same question on multiple threads. Thanks!