- Gideon51Asked on May 30, 2011 at 05:14 PM
All of the forms submitted on or prior to 05/21 are generating an "HTTP 403 Forbidden" error message. What could be causing this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 30, 2011 at 05:40 PM
This was a known issue but was already resolved. However, upon checking your form submissions' upload links, I have confirmed that the issue still exists. With that in mind, I have submitted a report ticket to bring this to our developers' attention.
We will have you updated of any progress via this thread so please stay tuned. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 31, 2011 at 02:19 AM
Can you send us the URL for one of these broken links?
- Gideon51Answered on May 31, 2011 at 06:59 AMCopy_of_teamrosterform22011.xls
President, FGCSL, Inc
Description: FGCSL Logo
- CEorgAnswered on May 31, 2011 at 09:09 AM
I'm experiencing this issue as well. The submission we received this morning (7am ET) is fine however all submissions (uploaded documents) prior to 5/31/2011 yield a HTTP 403 Forbidden Error.
Here's a link to one of the broken links.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 31, 2011 at 12:39 PM
Please try again and check if the link is still broken on your end.
If you get to encounter other issues, just let us know.