- TedAsked on May 30, 2011 at 06:03 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 30, 2011 at 06:06 PM
Try refreshing the page. This appears to be a temporary server hiccup. I can definitely load your form right now:
Let me know if there's anything else you need to ask. Thank you.
- mainstemAnswered on May 30, 2011 at 06:09 PM
Its still not working for me, on multiple different computers. I guess I will wait a while and try it again.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 30, 2011 at 06:12 PM
- TedAnswered on May 30, 2011 at 06:27 PM
I have tried shift+refresh, other browsers, etc. I have also sent the link to some of my contacts and it is giving them an error as well.
If its just a server error, I understand, so long as it comes back soon.
- TedAnswered on May 30, 2011 at 07:52 PM
It works again. I just disabled SSL and it works great now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 31, 2011 at 03:00 AM
We found the reason for the problem with SSL forms. Sorry about that. It should be fixed now.