- theflowerboxAsked on October 20, 2013 at 09:41 PM
Hi Jot Form
To make the translation of my calendar view to portuguese I am having to use the source code of my form and the css js files
The problem is when i use the source code on adobe muse the conditions that have on the form doesnt works
They only works in the iframe embed mode
When i see the single html file of the form the conditions looks okay, but when i paste in adobe muse doesnt works
Can you help me wuith that problem?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 20, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Can you please share your web page URL? Most likely the issue will be the code conflict between JotForm script and other scripts of your website. I understand you need to update your form's source code. You should use the iFrame to embed your form with custom code in your webpage.
After making the changes in your form's source code, here are the steps you should follow to embed your form in your webpage:
1. Folders "css" and "js" and the html file of you form should be uploaded to your web server.
2. Navigate and grab the url of your form "Pedido Dominatrix Vermelha" in your website.
3. Use the following iFrame code to emebd your form in your webpage:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="________" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:100%; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
4. Now get your form URL which you have copied in the step number 2 and paste it in the highlighted code of the above iFrame code. (src="________")
Hope this helps.
Do let me know if you have any questions.
- maxsouzedoAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 09:17 AM
I have only two problems about the calendar view:
I translate the calendar in portuguese but only one word i can't translate because i don't finde the line code:
The word is : today i want to tranlate to: Hoje
Im sending the prrint screen the word i marked in blue
The otheer problem is: how can i disable the sunday's days cells to user don,t click these days? can i have an warning like the past days?
THANKS A LOT FOR THE HELP!
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 10:38 AM
I hope I was able to atleast answer your questions. Let us know if you need other help.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Pardon my translation I have included a different word. :) wasn't able to read the translatation which is Hoje I have changed the word to Sao Paolo e Alpahville. Just disregard that. :)
- maxsouzedoAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 03:33 PM
Thanks! I make the changes and looks perfect!
How can i disable the sundays dates? I dont want the user select the sundays days of the calendar.
Can i put an warning message like when he clicks past days?
- EliezerNAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 04:37 PM
It's nice that you already resolved the first issue. Now, since your last request is different from the original one of this thread, we would appreciate if you open a new thread to post your questions there, in that way we will be able to give you the proper assistance avoiding any confussion.
Thanks for your comprehension
- maxsouzedoAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 03:07 PM