- ZieAsked on October 21, 2013 at 05:02 AM
My forms (embedded in Facebook Page) are missing when I view it via Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
However, I can view it if I'm using the Maxthon browser.
Are you having site maintenance of some sort or probably you're having bugs right now.
I hop you can look into this matter.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 06:54 AM
Hello I checked your account and was unable to find any issue. The reason for you not able to view forms on chrome or mozilla could be because of temporary browser cache issue. Have you already tried clearing your browser cache? Please try clearing your browser cache and I am sure your problem will be solved.
Here is a guide which should help you clear your browser cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 06:56 AM
It would be appreciated if you could please share your facebook page URL where you have your form embed?
We will also check it from our end.
- ZieAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 07:06 AM
I have already cleared my cache, but I still can't see it.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 08:23 AM
I wasn't able to find a form embeded in the facebook page provided, even clicking on like button, could you check it?
please check this guide about adding a form to your facebook page:
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 08:26 AM
In addition to my last message, I tried with the Maxthon browser without luck too.
- thepinkappleprojectAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 09:10 AM
Yes, I have seen this.
But my questions were not yer answered.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 09:26 AM
Plese check this:
It's highly recommended that you use "https" to avoid any security issues on the page since Facebook requires secure protocol.
I couldn't find a form embedded in your facebook page.