- forthvalleyorchardsAsked on October 21, 2013 at 07:10 AM
Hello I am trying to create a payment form using the PO.
We are selling one product, a calendar for £5.00 but the tool from PO does'nt seem to fullfill my requirements.
I need the user to be able to choose how many calendars and have a total displayed.
I don't want to use paypal as it's not worth for what they charge (even though we are a charity), so will ask customers to pay at the end by BACS or cheque.
Is there a way we can go around this, no need to use PO, could use a condition that if they choose 3 calendars it shows £15?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 08:51 AM
I'm afraid that the best option to your scenario is using the Purchase Order tool, you can tweak its options in order to let the user choose more than one calendar and show a total price.
Once you added the purchase order to your form, follow the payment tool wizard in order to achieve what you are looking for:
1. Select "User can select multiple products" and "Show total on the form" options.
2. Once you added the calendar product, click on "Add New Option" to your product.
3. Set the options "Add Quantity Property" "Custom Quantity(text box)
4. Set the name of the product quantity field, and the default quantity number, then click on finish and finish the payment tool wizard.
Please check this example I made for you, feel free to clone it to your own use or just to investigate it:
Please note that I deleted the "How many calendars?" field, because it will be automaticly added with the PO tool
Hope it helps
please lte us know if you need further assistance
- forthvalleyorchardsAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 08:22 AM
That's great Guilledutra, many thanks! You have solved my problem
Another question. Is it possible to add in the Thank you message the total?
Say if a user wanted 2 calendar and the total is £10, will they be able to received a thank you message saying
Please pay £10 on to our account by Friday, xx 2013, etc
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 08:25 AM
glad to know that the form is working as you need, about your last question, could you open a new forum thread with your last request in order to give you better help.
- forthvalleyorchardsAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 08:27 AM
Thanks, have done so