- keatstaylorAsked on October 21, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I have tried this site on different computers and 50% of the time I get a site that is so glitchy that I can't even pull up my forms or recreate them. I even paid to use this site and feel like paying for something broken 50% of the time is a waste of money. Really unhappy with this.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 11:29 AM
First of all apologies for the problems that may this causing to you.
I'd like to know if you can be more specific when you say that it is "glitchy" or it is "broken" in order to find where this problem resides.
If you can show us some screenshots taken while you are getting errors could be helpful too.
How to upload images to the forum:
- keatstaylorAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 02:35 PMWell, sometimes my forms pop up and other times they don't. I feel like
sometimes this site is great and other times its not. The problem is that
we are using this as a business and we cannot have any inconsistencies.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 03:26 PM
In order to have more information about your problem I will make you some questions:
1. Are you having problems while editing your forms? using the form builder?
could you try by clearing your browser's cache and cookies
2. Which web browser are you using, is your web browser updated?
3. Do you have the form embeded in a website, and it is not working ok? If this is the case, could you provide us with the URL link where you are trying to show your form in order to make further investigations.
- keatstaylorAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 11:47 AMAlso, now it won't even let me log in. What other form builder site do you
suggest I use? This is wasting my time and we need to get our money back
and move on.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 12:56 PM