- minorityrecruitAsked on October 21, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Is there something I can add to my enrollment form that will detect a duplicate application and stop a student from filling out a second application?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Yes that is possible. You can take advantage of our unique question feature. Example: You can make student's email address or cell number as a unique question and your form will not allow your student to submit the second application with same email address or cell number.
Here are the steps:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed"
3. Click on "Preferences" from the toolbar:
4. In the preferences toolbar, click on the "Form Limits" tab.
5. Click on "Unique Question" property and select the appropriate question from the list.
Here is a guide which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/223-How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question
Do get back to us if you have any questions.