- simplycustomcasesAsked on October 21, 2013 at 01:05 PM
Hi I have created sevral forms and also recently made a new form which I have been getting email notifications from yet all my others I dont?! This has caused a lot of issues for me could you please see if ive done something wrong?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 21, 2013 at 01:36 PM
Hello after checking your forms, your "Bulk" form has no recipient email. You can not receive any email notifications when someone submits this form because the recipient email is left blank.
Please do the following:
1. Click "Setup & Embed"
2. Click "Email Alerts"
3. Choose the Notification name
4. Click the "Recipient and Reply-To Settings" button
5. Put your email address on the recipient email.
For further information, please refer to:
Your email address used on all forms are not in our bounce list either, if this problem still persists after correcting the above suggestion, please do let us know. Thanks