- lisachapAsked on October 21, 2013 at 01:55 PM
When I go to authorize.net and put in someone's information, I am able to send them an email. Can I do this on here or do you have any suggestions on how this can be done without me having to do it myself. Thanks, Lisa
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 21, 2013 at 02:59 PM
You can do this by creating an autoresponder template.
Please do the following steps:
1. Click "Setup & Embed" tab from the top
2. Click "Email Alerts" this should show you your email templates.
3. Click "Add New Email"
4. Choose Autoresponder Email and click Next
A.Put in your Name or Company name.
B.leave it to "email@example.com or company address. In regards to Custom email Address please refer to this guide
C. Set where your customer should reply.
D. Map the email field to the Recipient Email so it will dynamically catch the email address of the submitter so that they can receive this email.
E. Click Next
6. You can customize your message here for your users to receive. Click Finish to save it
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks