- abcmanagementAsked on October 21, 2013 at 01:59 PM
I want my application form look about the same as I made after submittion. It looks total different. What did I do wrong?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 21, 2013 at 02:04 PM
Hello can you please provide us the specific form URL or atleast the title of the form so we can trace it and investigate on the forum in question. Thanks
- abcmanagementAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 11:51 PMwww.abcmanagementllc.com application form or
- CesarAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 12:11 AM
I'm not sure I understand fully what you mean when the form doesnt look as it did before submission. Kindly elaborate on that. Also, I do see there are multiple forms on your site www.abcmanagementllc.com
Kindly let us know where on your site has this form been embedded to.
Do let us know this information so that we may help you better. Thank you.
- abcmanagementAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 12:22 AMwhen i view the submissions for application, the form layout is ugly and
- abcmanagementAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 12:23 AMi want to print out the submision, but i want it look nice.
- CesarAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 12:46 AM
To help you better, do let us know which exporting method are you using to print out your submissions, In any case, I would recommend to export your submissions using the PDF Method.
This can be done using the folling icon:
On the Submissions Page click on the PDF icon below the displayrd form:
If you need additional assistance, contact us. Thank you.
- abcmanagementAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 01:57 PMI could not see your Icon on my computer. I tried PDF view, but it is
still ugly, not the same layout like my original. it is one question and
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 03:34 PM
It is possible to enable a 'Show Headers and Texts' option on the form Submissions page to show that data.
Also, you can try the following workaround to print the form submissions in "native" format:
2. Go to the form Submissions page and select the entry you want to print.
3. Click on the Edit icon.
4. Use added form Print button.
We recommend using Google Chrome for this.