- rodmazzoAsked on October 21, 2013 at 02:15 PM
Maybe we will need to receive a lot of entrances, and probably we will need to receive thousands of word files... How I can indentify in the SQL file, who corresponds to some specific word file?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 21, 2013 at 02:28 PM
Hello Rodrigo. Normally, you should let your database handle the searches of the SQL. Can you please elaborate more on what you meant by who corresponds to some specific word file. I am not sure if I understand you correctly. But did you mean by who are the users who have uploaded a word file and who are the users who did not upload any word file?
Please let us know so we can better help you out on your specific problem. Thanks
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 21, 2013 at 02:32 PM
In addition to my post, can you please provide a screenshot of the problem. This will help us greatly understand your issue. Please upload your images here by following the steps here in this thread
- rodmazzoAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 02:33 PM
A lot of people will update their data. Some of the will send us one word file (CV). How can I know who send us a specific word file?
- rodmazzoAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 02:35 PM
In other word, how I will know who send this file?
- rodmazzoAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 03:18 PM
Just in case, I'm still making the form... I can make changes if is necessary...
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 21, 2013 at 04:16 PM
Hello. I am still not sure or understand what you want to implement. If you want to know who sent the file you can easily find that out by going into your submissions page by doing the steps below:
1. From your Form Lists, select the form with submissions
2. Click Submissions Button
3. From the submissions page, you can easily view who submitted the file by selecting the specific submission.
I am not sure how it relates to SQL but if you want to conduct a search on an imported SQL you can simply execute this code on your SQL database:
SELECT 'Nombres','Apellidos' FROM 'NAME-OF-THE-FORM' WHERE 'EnvenossucurrculumporfavorElpesomximoesde1MB' LIKE '%NAME-OF-YOUR-FILE%';
You can use the above SQL code to execute on your SQL database or your specific SQL dashboard. You should change the 'NAME-OF-THE-FORM' to the actual name of your form. Same as with '%NAME-OF-YOUR-FILE%' Don't remove any single quotes or percentage symbols. It should return the actual Name of the owner of the file.
- rodmazzoAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 04:28 PM
Oh, thats is what I need, sorry because I'm newby in this field.
Have a great day,
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 21, 2013 at 06:29 PM
You are welcome. Feel free to post any concerns you might have on this forum. Thanks