- paulalexanderbreenAsked on October 21, 2013 at 02:58 PM
I've added a hover over to the form I'm working on. it works fine but it obscures the drop down arrow on the box it's attached to.
I have two options.
1 see if i can move it to avoid what it's covering or
2 delete it
problem is i cant see how to do either
Any help appreciated
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 03:48 PM
could you provide us the link where you form is embeded in order to make further investigations
- paulalexanderbreenAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 04:46 PMHi
This is the sheet with the problem
it only has one hover over, it works fine but obscures the drop down box
arrow. I'm not sure if it would be best to delete the hover over or try and
move it somewhere out of the way
- EliezerNAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 05:58 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
There's no need to delete the Hover text. In order to avoid the Hover Text to obscure the dropdown field, just reduce the width of the Dropdown field by inserting the next CSS code:
}To know how to insert CSS codes to your form please follow this guide: How to Inject Custom CSS CodesYour form will look this way:I hope this helps. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance with this or kindly open a new thread to make nonrelated questions.Thanks
- paulalexanderbreenAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 06:22 PM
that worked a treat thanks
I'm getting the hang of this now!