- CrashFMAsked on October 21, 2013 at 04:22 PM
I created some Forms with Paypal Payment. Submission works perfekt, but after I submit the form I only get the Message "Thank you - Your Submission has been received". But no direction to Paypal or something like that...
- CrashFMAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 05:05 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 05:54 PM
Let us know the form URL so we can check it. There may be something lacking with your setup.
See related: PayPal Forms.
- CrashFMAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 04:03 AM
The Form URL is http://jotformeu.com/form/32867336570360.
I added the payment and I used the Wizard with giving my email adress and so on. Still doesn´t work :(
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 04:52 AM
I just tested your form and it works fine as expected. I am redirected to Paypal checkout page.
Can you please recheck it again on your end? The problem might be with your browser so let me suggest to try it with different browser like Chrome or Firefox.
Here's my test: https://shots.jotform.com/elton/Screencast_16-50_22-10-2013.ogv