- bjallen13Asked on October 21, 2013 at 04:28 PM
Does your integration with Solve360 allow for the assignment of a template for a newly created contact/company?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 05:25 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Do you want to apply an Activity Template or some other kind of Solve 360 template upon creating a contact/company? I am not sure if this is possible, but we can try to test this.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- bjallen13Answered on October 21, 2013 at 05:26 PM
- bjallen13Answered on October 21, 2013 at 05:26 PMAn activity template.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 06:39 PM
I have checked our integration, and can confirm that we do not have any option that can apply the template to the Solve360 contact/company. Now I have added a feature request ticket in order to implement that functionality. I can not provide any ETA on this, but we will let you know if we have any updates.
In case you use Solve360 $100/monthly plan, you can hire a php/python developer to write a custom script that will handle the templates for new contacts/companies. For example, this can be done with Solve360 Webhooks.