- EllenCohenCHeSSAsked on October 21, 2013 at 06:06 PM
We're building a new form and would like to test it several times before distributing the URL. Our tester is unable to return to the form and submit, even with different information.
Is there a setting we may adjust to permit this - at least through roll out?
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 07:02 PM
It seems that your form limits are configured in order to not let the user make multiple submissions from the same computer, please follow the next steps in order to disable the form limits option:
From your form builder:
1. Select "Setup & Embed" tab
2. Click on "Preferences" icon
3. Select "Form Limits" tab
4. Change the "Unique Submission" option to "No Check"
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance