- timelessbrandsAsked on October 21, 2013 at 06:53 PM
- khrisellAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 07:00 PM
You can change the order of the products when you go to the payment wizard to configure..
1. Go to the Payment Wizard/properties.
2. Click next until you reach the products page.
3. From there, you can simply drag and drop the products to arrange the products according to your preference.
Kndly let us know if you are having problem doing so so that we could assit you further.
We're here to help.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- timelessbrandsAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 07:14 PMI am trying to do that and it will not grab it in order to move it.
- khrisellAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 07:23 PM
May I know the form you are currently working on so that I can clone that form and replicate the issue you are having.
Thank you and I will wait for you response to assist you further.
- timelessbrandsAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 07:28 PMI am working on the volunteer meal order form. I need to move volunteer meal order to the top.
- khrisellAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 08:17 PM
I have cloned/duplicated your form using my account.
Notice how I put the Donation product on top.
I simply drag the products on that window.
I have cleared your form caches, Please try to go to the Wizard/Properties of your payment gateway on that form and try again.If problem persists, please let us know.Thank you.