- simonwelanderAsked on October 22, 2013 at 10:15 AM
I have just upgraded my account using a link in a warning email.
Subscription is S-9WK95372BV9703026 paid by Paypal.
Now I have just logged on and I am still getting a warning message on my account.
Are the payment and my account/form linked together?
The warning message said the form would stop working on Wednesday and I want to ensure that does not happen.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I've checked our records and I can see that the subscription came along with no user defined, that is why the account was not matched to the subscription.
This happens when the user has not started session into JotForm. In order to make this to work, please cancel that subscription follow these steps
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button
I'll request a refund, which will take up to 10 business days back to your Paypal account
You can go ahead and re-subscribe, just make sure you
1.Login to your JotForm account and click on Account
2. Go to Upgrade
3. Click on the plan you wish to, and re-upgrade
For now, I've removed the alert and the scheduled downgrade in order to give you room for you to re-subscribe
- simonwelanderAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Thanks for the very clear solution.
I've cancelled the original Subscription and Upgraded again.
Please process the refund ASAP.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 01:06 PM
I am very glad to see you upgraded the account following the proper procedures. I've now requested the refund to our Paypal queue. Please allow around 10 business days to have this back to you
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 10:59 PM
The refund for the subscription with 'Undefined user' has been processed