- saiffulmsAsked on May 31, 2011 at 11:59 AM
after i create the form, then i testing the form, and it appears
"SORRY! ONLY ONE ENTRY IS ALLOWED.
Multiple submissions are disabled for this form."
why should this warning appeared??? any options or solutin to switch OFF the command??/
need advise from all friends.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 31, 2011 at 12:23 PM
You can disable unique submissions by doing the following:
1. Log into your account and select your form on the My Forms
page and then click "Edit",
2. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
3. Click on "Preferences"
4. Select the 'Advanced Settings' tab
5. Set "Unique Submission" to "No Check".
This will allow the form to accept multiple submission coming from the same IP or Computer.
Hope this helps.