- markjspectrumAsked on May 31, 2011 at 01:12 PM
Hi, anyhelp appreciated as im lost now!?
I Started a new form but since using the new code im not getting any email notifaications anymore ?
I think basically I have a similar problem to the one posted;Not getting email notifications
Asked by adconcepts on May 05, 2011
I'm testing my form on my site and I'm not getting any notifications in my email. The tests are showing up on jotform so I know it's working but I don't know what I did wrong that I can't get an email notification.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 31, 2011 at 04:13 PM
The reason you're not getting emails is because you do not have a notification email configured.
To set up a notification email in your new form:
1. Click Email Alerts > Add New Email
2. Choose Notification Email, then click Next
3. Provide sender and recipient details for your notification then click Next
4. Customize the email content to your liking, click Finish when you're done
Let us know if this solution helps or not. We look forward to your response. Thank you.