- Nadir HamudotAsked on October 22, 2013 at 06:54 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 07:15 PM
We have that feature though they can only be executed on thank you message and email notifications.
Here's a video instruction:
You can get the field variables (pipe code) when you right click the fields > Show Properties then get the field variable.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- Nadir HamudotAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 07:29 PMI was hoping that it can be done in a text like in a Service Agreement, see below.
As they fill out the form with their information it will fill(with “Pipping”) in the Service Agreement.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 22, 2013 at 07:36 PM
Unfortunately, the reason on why it can't be done realtime on the form as an inserttable text is because the form needs the submitted data from our servers before changing the placement codes on the notification or from the Thank You message.
In other words, these placement codes will only work if the data is on our servers and have successfully been submitted. As what my colleague has posted, this will only work from the "Notification" or "Autoresponder" templates and from the "Thank You" message after the submission has been commited to our servers.
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks
- DavidAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 11:16 AM
Does this Pipe feature work yet on JotForm? FormSite it works on subsequent pages (e.g. only after you hit NEXT or SUBMIT). It is a very helpful feature...
For example, if on PAGE 1 user writes their name is "Sarah", then on PAGE 2 you can personalize some of the questions (e.g. "Sarah, what is your favorite color?")
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 01:11 PM
This is a very old thread and I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/928313