- ghobbinsAsked on October 22, 2013 at 10:19 PM
- khrisellAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 11:16 PM
May I know the URL of your form from which you are having issues with. Can you also provide the URL of your website/page so that I can replicate the issue on my End.
Thank you and I will wait for your response to assist you further.
- ghobbinsAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 01:16 AM
- khrisellAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 01:37 AM
Thank you for providing the URL of the form.
I have cloned your form and I am not having any issues on the E-signatures upon submission.
I have tested several submission and I am unable to reproduce the same issue you are having.
Can I have the website/page URL from where your form is embedded so that we could check if there is a script conflict.
Please let us know if you have further clarifications or questions.
We'd love to help.
- ghobbinsAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 02:11 PMThe form is not embedded, I am using the link that I sent you directly on my website. The problem seems to be with IE 8. Is there an issue with Chrome?
- EliezerNAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 03:39 PM
In oder to see if I was able to reproduce the issue I cloned your form in IE 8 and using Chrome as well, but I was not able to reproduce the issue:
Using IE 8:
If you are experiencing issues with your E-signature field, try cloning your form, delete the current field and add a new one. Use this guide to know how to clone your form: Form Cloning
Please let us know if you need further assistance with this.