- chazclarkAsked on October 22, 2013 at 11:21 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 12:12 AM
I am not sure I have understood your question. Your question came out empty with just heading.
Do you want to know how to check your submission records?
Here are the steps:
1. Login to your JotForm account.
2. Click on "My Forms" from the header menu items.
3. Select the form for which you want to check the submissions and then click on the "Submissions" button. Check this screenshot:
Clicking on submission button will take you to your submisison list page where you can view/edit/export the submission records.
You can also integrate your form with google drive, google spreadsheet(or a lot of 3rd party tools). Once your form is submitted a copy of the submission records will be saved in the google drive or google spreadsheet.
Here is a guide which should help you:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.