- memaxtAsked on October 23, 2013 at 07:20 AM
I have added a print button on my form, should the user wish to pront before they submit, unfrotuantly when they print the form not all the text entered by the user is displayed on the print.
i.e. i have a large text box for them to enter information, if they enter a fair amount as in it requires the user to SCROLL down the text box field, the scrollable text entered is not displayed on the print and is cut off. its like the large text bar which allow you to type unlimited text only prints text within its border.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 10:53 AM
- memaxtAnswered on January 05, 2014 at 05:46 PM
i'm still having this problem, has there been any fixes since?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 05, 2014 at 06:47 PM
Unfortunatelly, we have no updates from our higher team support about this yet.
I also could still reproduce the issue.
I could not give you any ETA as to when this will be addressed, but I can assure you that the current ticket is still open.
Thank you for understanding.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 03:03 PM
I just checked this and it appears to be working as expected. Perhaps the form was adjusted since then.
Please let us know if you still experience an issue.