- lavorrhAsked on October 23, 2013 at 08:50 AM
Good morning! I would like to downgrade my plan. I perform the procedure to downgrade to the free plan but it appears when updating the current plan - paid version. How should I proceed? Thank you!
- gori-mathewAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 08:59 AM
It looks like you've paid with PayPal and that is why you got this message about the manual downgrade. Our system as of right now does not do this fully automatically for PayPal so instead what happens is that it ques you into a list that we check and downgrade on a weekly basis since we have to cancel PayPal Subscriptions manually from our end.
You can actually do this yourself within your own PayPal Account by doing the following if you want it to happen quicker instead of waiting on us to do it for you:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
3. Select My money.
4. In the 'My pre-approved payments' section, click Update.
5. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
6. Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.