- elcartellatinoAsked on October 23, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I'm trying to use an RSS feed on my website, and if I try the url jotform gave me, I have the following message:This page contains the following errors:error on line 7 at column 35: Entity 'Atilde' not definedBelow is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 02:34 PM
I guess you deleted your rss report and made a new one, so the correct link is https://www.jotform.com/rss/32955055649060.
I was able to recreate this issue with the rss report, this issue is caused by the tilde é character on your form title: "Votre avis nous intéresse!".
I'm going to forward this issue to our development team so they can take care about it, meanwhile you can take tilde character out from your form title in order to make the rss feed work.
so your form title should be "Votre avis nous interesse!" instead of "Votre avis nous intéresse!"
As soon as we get news about its status we will let you know.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 09, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Hello, elcartellatino. I've made some tests and it appears that the issue has been fixed.
Can you please try creating a report again and let us know how it looks like on your end?
- elcartellatinoAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 12:15 PMHello,
Thanks for the answers!
Tomorrow I will test and let you know how it looks like...
Le 10 nov. 2013 05:40, "JotForm Support Forum" a
- EliezerNAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 01:25 PM
Sure. Please test it and let us know ithe issue still persists or if the problem has been resolved already. Kindly open a new thread if you need assistance with something else.
Thanks for using Jotform
- elcartellatinoAnswered on November 12, 2013 at 10:58 AMNew response receivedHi!
It works perfectly ,
Thanks for having resolve this problem!
Have a nice end of day!
+32 472 69 13 14
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 12, 2013 at 11:08 PM
You're very much welcome, Fábio.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know. We'll be more than happy to assist you.
Thanks and warm regards,