- FreeClinicAsked on October 23, 2013 at 12:31 PM
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 23, 2013 at 01:35 PM
Hello, upon checking all your forms in points to one email and this email is not in our bounce list. This should work without any problems.
This message is from our mail server logs:
[22/Oct/2013:17:23:47 -0400] 22285752088157 AmazonSES Sent email to Johanna.Best@greenvillefreeclinic.org - MessageID:00000141e20d58c6-1f8a5858-b633-4398-bf7d-f33f731bc868-000000 - RequestId:3ccb6acd-3b60-11e3-93cb-8908b951b850
As indicated from our logs. Our AmazonSES mail server shows that a recent email has been successfully delivered. It should be there on your inbox by now.
In the case that you have not received this, then the indication tells that the problem is from the receiving end - Your email provider.
Please try to do the following:
1. Check your spam box or spam folder
2. Add our email addresses to your address book or email contact list. Every email provider should have atleast an address book where you put familiar email addresses.
3. Consult with your Email provider and ask them to whitelist our IP addresses and Email server domains:
JotMails IP address
Mail server domains:
I have also cleared your forms' caches from our system. Sometimes it may help on this kind of situation. Please let us know if the above suggestions have not fixed your problem. Thanks