- KarenAsked on October 23, 2013 at 01:22 PM
I created a form and when I do a test the completed form does not get emailed to me.
I did set up the email address
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 23, 2013 at 02:30 PM
Hello, currently your "Blessing Meditation form" is currently set to firstname.lastname@example.org as an email recipient. It is not found to our bounce list. This should work fine without problems. I also looked into your email settings but everything is set up correctly.
If you wish to set the recipient email to email@example.com, please follow the steps here:
1. Click "Setup & Embed"
2. Click "Email Alerts"
3. Choose "Notification"
4. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings" button
5. Change your email address from the "Recipient E-mail"
If this is not your problem and you want to receive the email to firstname.lastname@example.org but can not receive it, please do the following:
1. Check your spam folder or spam inbox if it is there
2. Whitelist our email addresses and put it to your address book or contact list
3. Contact your email provider and let them assist you to white list our mailing servers:
If the above suggestions do not work, please contact us as soon as you can. Thanks