- audabeeAsked on October 23, 2013 at 09:08 PM
Our form(s) have been going great guns over the last few weeks, with only a few incompleted.
However, since yesterday, we've have nothing but "pendings" - and I'm talking ten incompletes in a row.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to login to PayPal to see if the payments have actually been made, but does this sort of thing happen to others?
I don't think this is an issue with Jotform because the pending emails are coming through fine, however, the I did make a change to both forms yesterday (since the pending deluge) - that is I added the field to be passed to PayPal.
Could this be affecting payments or notifications somehow?
- CesarAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 11:11 PM
I would suggest the following, do try getting in contact with paypal support and verify the status of those payments, i would also recommend trying to remove the field that is passing data to PayPal for testing purposes.
Do let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.
- audabeeAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Thanks Cesar - I've turned off the field for one of the forms. We'll see what happens.
- CesarAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Thank you, We'll be awating for any updates you have in regards to this issue.
- audabeeAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I've checked and most (if not all) have been received into the PayPal account. So, there's some disconnect between PayPal and Jotform for that final email confirmation.
But, of course, no one has signed up since I turned off the field in the main form. If that starts working again (with the field turned off), should I put in a bug report, Cesar?
- audabeeAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 01:03 AM
Just received the first payment completed notification of the day. Should I put in a bug report?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 04:22 AM
You can also try the following solution as I think it might help.
Set a paypal IPN from Jotform to your paypal account. Here's how:
1. Login to your Paypal account, click Profile menu, then select My Selling Preferences
2. Midway down the next page is an 'Instant payment notifications' field, click on the Update button.
3. Click Choose IPN Settings, Enter https://www.jotform.com/ipns/paypal.php into the Notification URL text box and ensure Receive IPN Message (Enabled) radio button is selected. Click Save.
Hope this helps. Do let us know if the issue persists. Regards!