- ipbr21054Asked on October 24, 2013 at 05:02 AM
Since adding a new drop down field to my form i have noticed that my logo is now ontop the form.
Please can you make the edit so there is a small space between the bottom of my logo & the top of the form.
This problem is shown on the item as shown in photo below.
All was well untill i added a new drop down field.
This is the form in question
You added some free text so the logo would be seen above the form on the iphone / ipad BUT the logo would be seen to the left of the form on the pc.
PLEASE EDIT FREE TEXT SO LOGO IS IN CORRECT PLACE ABOVE FORM WITHOUT CHANGING POSITION WHEN ON PC
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 06:15 AM
Please check your first thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/283100-. Thanks
- ipbr21054Answered on October 24, 2013 at 06:27 AM
I understand know why this has happened.
When i hit submit your system said it was busy and could not upload the content and to try again later.
This is what i did but it looks like it still uploaded it even when it said it didnt ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 06:31 AM
That's alright. I thought you intentionally post the multiple threads. I'm not sure if that was the case. I haven't experienced posting a thread then the website or the popup gets off, then it doubles after successful posting.
- ipbr21054Answered on October 24, 2013 at 06:35 AM
I did not take a screen shot to show you but it said.
The site was down.
You are having issues.
The site is overloaded.
Please try again later.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 06:38 AM
No worries. For as long as your issue was resolved :) Cheers!
- ipbr21054Answered on October 24, 2013 at 06:39 AM
Please delete the duplicated posts.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 07:04 AM