- Hi, just like to report a bug that i noticed that Captcha got a problem loading on Google Chrome and Safari maybe in other browsers too, but its a problem that when it is still loading and someone fills up the form and submit it without the Captcha been entered, the data still are sent to the Recipient Emails, and disregarding all parameters that have been set, like the Captcha and Required Fields.I hope you could fix this problem asap, since Captcha has no use and it just causes problems.That's why i'm wondering now, that many emails that have been sent to me through JotForms, there are some Required Fields missing, wherein in the first place, those fields shouldn't be blank since i have set it required.
- DaveOnFidalgoAnswered on June 18, 2010 at 11:46 PMI can verify the problem with captcha not loading in Google Chrome. It loads properly in IE and FF. I did not test the function of the form yet in Chrome.
- DaveOnFidalgoAnswered on June 21, 2010 at 08:37 PMI was able to get the captcha image to load in Google Chrome twice on its own over the last couple of days. Most of the time, however, it stalls without appearing. If you click on the reload arrow in the widget, then it will load.Does anybody in the know ever respond to questions here, or are we just mumbling to ourselves? Thanks.
- delsysAnswered on June 24, 2010 at 06:43 PMI've been having the same problem when using Captcha. Its not loading properly in Safari and Chrome. Also the Captcha and the submit button seem to render out at the top of the form. When I refresh the page sometimes it renders out properly then. Also when I click on the Submit button to check the validation on the required fields it changes to 'please wait'. After filling in all the fields the Submit button still says 'please wait' so I can't submit the form. Seems to function fine in FireFox though. I don't remember having these issues with the older version of JotForm.
- DaveOnFidalgoAnswered on June 29, 2010 at 04:24 PMLots of problems but still no solutions. Anybody?
- RiverlineAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 01:31 PM
Nope. nothing happens in Firefox 4 guys, just the animated gif and no validation. Please assist!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 02:00 PM
Hope this helps. Let us know if problem still persists.
- RiverlineAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 02:30 PM
I'm sorry to say it didn't work - what DID work for me was using the iFrame feature. I usually prefer to use the code embedding feature for Dreamweaver but I must say I'm glad JotForm provides such a variety of options for me to try out. It was a little frustrating but gladly it worked out.
- luckyfolksAnswered on April 06, 2015 at 02:57 PM
HI, I don*t really get it. The Captcha was always loading properly but since a few days it is not. What can I do to prevent losing customers, because they are complaining that they cannot submit the form.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 06, 2015 at 04:26 PM
Your query is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.