- elizteoAsked on May 31, 2011 at 08:50 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 02:19 PM
The answer is no. A purchase order form cannot accept direct bank payments. It is what is is, a purchase order form, wherein the buyer would have to send the payment either through check or wire transfer in conjunction to the purchase order sent.
If you would like to accept payments such as credit card or Paypal, you may want to look at other Payment tools available in the Form Builder.
Authorize.Net, for example, accepts credit card payment which will then be posted directly to your bank account. Of course, you would have to sign up for their service and pay corresponding fees.
Let me know if you need more information regarding this matter. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 02, 2011 at 02:34 PMAnswered by
Is there any way I can prevent buyer from clicking on the "Submit" to go
through if they did not fill in the field in the order form (example, their
address, phone number, etc..). This to prevent unnecessary email form
Yes you can set some (or all) fields in your form as required so that you form will be validated first before being sent. If a required field is missed, the submitter will not be able to send the form but will instead be reminded by an error message saying that the field that was skipped is required.
To set a field as required:
1. While in edit mode, click on the field that you want to set as required
2. Click to toggle the "Required" button in the toolbar (Note: a required field has a red asterisk beside the label)
3. Save your form
Hope this post helps you in any way. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thank you for using Jotform.
- elizteoAnswered on June 02, 2011 at 08:12 PMSorry, I just manage to find my username.
Tel: 9134 5630 Fax: 6757 3793
Reg No: 53111374 D