- elle_steinerAsked on October 24, 2013 at 10:53 AM
The image I uploaded for my 'submit' button looks like it's being forced into a larger, rounded corner button, and so it doesn't look right.
If you right-click the button and look at the image, you can see that it is a full rectangle. But on the JotForm it's not displaying correctly.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. In order to fixed the issue, please follow this simple steps:
1. Change your Submit button style to default button.
2. Inject this custom css into your form.
-webkit-box-shadow: 0 1px #fff inset, 0 0px #ddd !important;
box-shadow: 0 1px #fff inset, 0 0px #ddd !important;
border-radius: 0px 0px !important;
To see how it works, please take a look at this form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/32964552712962
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- elle_steinerAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM
That worked, thanks!
- pinoytechAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Great! If you need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!