- campfosterAsked on October 24, 2013 at 12:51 PM
I have tried for two days to get a staff application put together via JotForm. I have been a past JotForm user and love using it, but this issues has me perplexed. I have not been able to save anything that I have worked on. The autosave feature seems to be working overtime but not actually saving anything -- the save icon spins and spins, but when you try to reload the page as it seems to have frozen in that status nothing saves.
Please help -- I would like to not move to another form creator, but this issue is beyond frustrating.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 24, 2013 at 01:30 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience that this might give.
I have cleared your form caches from our system. This may help sometimes.
You could also try the following in your end:
1. Flush your DNS caches. Please see this useful guide for flushing DNS on different operating systems
2. Clear your browser's caches and sign back in and please try if it fixes it.
3. Reset or Power Cycle your router. You need to unplug the power cable of your router for 30 seconds and replug to conduct a power cycle or just reset your router.
4. Complication on your ISP DNS implementation or issues behind an intranet network may sometimes cause issues like this. You could try using a free proxy client like Ultrasurf.us. You can go to Jotform and do your form work while connected to their proxy server.
Please let us know if the above suggestions have not fixed your problem. Thanks