- weatherportAsked on October 24, 2013 at 01:03 PM
I have added it, it shows the form, but I want to change the title of the app and the icon.
I was able to edit yesterday but today it no longer works, I have removed and re-added the app, still same behavior.
Something broken on your end??
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 03:08 PM
You are much right, I was able to reproduce the problem. Upon adding the App, it will set the name "Contact Form" and a generic icon. If I want to edit it, it will not work
I have now opened a ticket right away for our developers to see and fix it
- weatherportAnswered on October 25, 2013 at 09:33 AM
thank you, will I need to reinstall the app or will it just start to work once you fix it?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 25, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I'm not sure about your last question, as soon as we get news about it we will let you know on how to proceed once the app gets fixed.
Thanks for your patience
- weatherportAnswered on October 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM
ok thank you, i was just asking if it would just start working one day or if once you fix things I will have to remove / reinstall / reconfigure the app on my FB page. thanks.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 03:12 PM
This can be done via the Facebook settings interface:
Just click Settings-> App-> The Edit setting for the JotForm app. From there you can change the title and image. Here's mine:
Let us know if you have further questions.