- LVHPatEdAsked on October 24, 2013 at 04:28 PM
Network Error (tcp_error) A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
(I get this error everyday)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 05:17 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Can you please provide us with more details on this issue? Are you getting the error when you are working on the editor, accessing the form by its URL or somewhere else? Also, do you get the same error on other sites?
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- LVHPatEdAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 12:28 PM
I get the error when I am changing information on a form and when I am just vewing the form and also when I am printing a form. I can only print out one submission at a time I have to exit out of Jot form then pull it back up to print the next submisson. So this happens all the time.
- LVHPatEdAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM
I dont get this error on other sites, I only view the submissons from my desk top computer.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 01:14 PM
Normally when problems are experienced with your connection to our Website it will display an " Offline Message " by us on our Webpage.
It seems to me that you are mentioning a TCP Network Error which sounds to like you are mostly experiencing a network issue when trying accessing your form account during heavy server traffic. This issue is primarily due to peak times where it kicks your connection offline due to a connection timeout or lag creating this problem. We have serveral servers but we also have several users so depending on where you are located and also your current connection speed I can understand how this might become a related problem.
I have cleared your form cache for you from our end. Can you please log out then clear your browser cache followed by logging in again then attempt to see if this helps to correct the problem for you so that you can print them again without having to exit.
Also, if the problem is continuing then which browser/browser version are you accessing our website from? Have you tried this from a different browser to see if it lets you access them and print them without the same issue? If not then please try that now.
Are you running any Internet or Web Security Software? I know sometimes this can interfere and cause problems with certain websites depending on the program which can then cause these types of problems when connecting to them once they are flagged by the program in your firewall.
- LVHPatEdAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 01:31 PM
I work for a hospital and we do have web security software, but they do allow us to use the Jotform so I dont think that could be an issue. It was approved by them.
Do you think we just need more memory? and need to upgrade our package? I will log out and see if that helps with what changes you made already.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 02:02 PM
It would be difficult to conclude what is causing this issue. Like what my colleague mention it could be some software installed. I suggest that we try to isolate where the problem is coming from.
1. Try using a different browser
2. Try using a different computer
3. Try using a different computer with different OS
Additionaly we would like to know on system and browser you see this message. If it works with different browser and OS meaning to say this issue is isolated to only one computer. I was browsing through net and found this guide. Let us know if this helps.
- LVHPatEdAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 02:57 PM
Well, I did use a different browser now and I dont have any isses yet but When I print the order sheets it looks awful. So I have to go in Google Chrome to print the sheets.
I am unable to use a different computer do to at work we have asigned computers.
Since I am at work I cant change my OS. This is all I have to work with.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 03:13 PM
Do you mean that the issue is still happening when you print your submissions through Chrome? Can we also have the form name in question? Thank you.
- Gr3nDyAnswered on March 28, 2015 at 03:26 AMGuys PLease Help Why I Get This Message When I Download Java: "Network Error (tcp_error)A communication error occurred: "Connection reset by peer" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.For assistance, contact your network support team. "
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 28, 2015 at 05:17 AM
Your questions is moved to another thread:
and we will reply you there.
- loothAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 02:33 AM
i think some times it happens due to net suppoter
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 10:35 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/549197
- shabnamAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 03:18 AM
I have encountered the same problem. but got resolved by clearing cache. Try it once :)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 27, 2016 at 09:24 AM
Thank you for sharing your way of resolving this issue :)
We appreciate that.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 01:13 PM
Since your response didn't go through please use our Contact page and give us more information about the issue you're having.