- WtfuckAsked on October 25, 2013 at 08:27 AM
Number with 000 before are not show on the xls report.
Try yourself to test.
Here is my last post
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 25, 2013 at 08:59 AM
I was able to recreate this issue, it seems that the excel report strips any 0 number before. I'm afraid it is related with how the data type of the column is generated within the excel file. I'm going to forward this issue to our development team, as soon as we get news about its status we will let you know.
Thanks for reporting it.
- WtfuckAnswered on November 01, 2013 at 07:08 AM
What about this bug ?
Do you working on this ??
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 01, 2013 at 08:09 AM
Unfortunately no updates yet. This thread is still open and you will be notified once a news/update is available. We thank you for your patience.
- WtfuckAnswered on November 01, 2013 at 08:12 AM
Do you working on this bug ?
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 01, 2013 at 08:20 AM
It is already assigned to one of our Developers who is looking into this but we cannot give you any exact time and date as they have priorities that they also need to work on. You will be notified once a fix is available. We thank you for understanding.
- WtfuckAnswered on November 08, 2013 at 07:35 AM
What are you doing with this bug !
Its very easy to solve this problem, you just need to automaticly change the format of the collums by TEXT and not DEFAULT
Solve it plz !
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 08, 2013 at 08:47 AM
as my colleague explained before, this issue is already assigned to one of our developers, I will ask him about its status, and as soon as we get news, we will let you know.
Thanks for your patience
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 08, 2013 at 09:27 PM
I am happy to inform you that this has been fixed.
- WtfuckAnswered on November 09, 2013 at 04:30 AM
Thank you !
That work like a charm !