- wuichyAsked on October 25, 2013 at 09:12 PM
Hi, it doesnt work for me that when the message of "this field is required" the background turns red, any way to change it to transparent?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 25, 2013 at 09:27 PM
Hello, in order to make the error message transparent please inject this Custom CSS:
To make the error balloon transparent:
To make the error field background transparent:
Please follow this steps on how to inject custom CSS:
1. Click "Setup & Embed"
2. Click "Preferences" button from the toolbar above
3. Navigate to "Form Styles" tab
4. Find the section "Inject Custom CSS" and add your CSS code
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks